Monday, November 9, 2015
Synthesis page
Dating a transgender can be difficult. You will be upset when you first find out the person is a transgender. " Just stay the hell away from me. I don't want to see you again you faggot". That's what Logan said to Sage when she told him that she really was a boy. Then your scared of people judging you. " I can't tell my sister I was willingly kissing a guy. She'll think I'm queer". Logan told sage this when she told him to tell his sister about them. To make sure people won't judge you, you try to keep it lowkey. "... Make sure she didn't drink too much or say anything compromising". Logan wants to make sure sage doesn't run her mouth and tell anybody there business.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What book is this?
ReplyDeletesounds like a really interesting book!!! whats the name
ReplyDeletesounds like a really interesting book!!! whats the name
ReplyDeleteI liked how you gave kind of a summary of the book. It was not a summary but I can sort of understand what the author is trying to send as a message to the reader.Based on what I read, I can infer that maybe the author is trying to convey to readers that you shouldn't judge a person just because they are not what you expected them to be or feel embarrassed/ashamed when being with them.
ReplyDeleteI liked how you gave kind of a summary of the book. It was not a summary but I can sort of understand what the author is trying to send as a message to the reader.Based on what I read, I can infer that maybe the author is trying to convey to readers that you shouldn't judge a person just because they are not what you expected them to be or feel embarrassed/ashamed when being with them.
ReplyDelete